The banks of river Nyong layed out for nautical sports and boat hikings, the Ebogo touristic site is place perfecly adapted for people who wish to spend quiet moments far from the constant city noise.
Access is easy with a 4×4 or even a simple car.
You will discover the popular tree which is hundreds of years old usally called the TRICENTENARY or KOSSIPO.
During your stay you will equally enjoy activities such as:
🌳. Observation wild birds and discovery of the big tree, the TRICENTENARY
🚣🏿♀️boat rides and nautical sports on river NYONG
🥾 Treks through the botanic paths (Visit of tropical forest )\n🏊🏽 Swimming in the warm waters of the overflowing river NYONG banks
⛺. Visit of the roussette caves
🍂. Visit of the farms on a 45min tour
- Full board accommodation
- Bathing in the warm waters of the flooded banks of the NYONG River
- Dugout trip and water sports on the NYONG River
- Hiking on the botanical path (Visit of the tropical forest)
- Observation of wild birds and discovery of the big tree, the TRI-CENTENARY
- Visit of the dogfish caves
- Visit of the fields for 45min round trip